This Module is currently available.
Analogue through-zero phase modulation oscillator
An analogue oscillator with through-zero phase modulation. The core of the T-ZED is the SSI2130 integrated circuit. Voltage controlled wave shape and phase modulation index allow for automated sonic versatility, and 2 separate frequency ranges mean the T-ZED can be used as an audio or CV source.
• Simultaneous SINE, TRIANGLE, SAW, SQUARE, and variable SHAPE outputs
• Phase MOD input with bipolar INDEX circuit
• V/OCT input tracks 10 octaves
• FREQ spans 10 octaves, TUNE spans 1 octave
• Hard SYNC input
• SHAPE output (Sine to Triangle to Saw) with CV input and attenuator
• Frequency range HI: 10hz-25khz
• Frequency range LO: 0,1hz-200hz
3 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?