This Module is discontinued.
Fast LPG, dynamics manager and mixer
DynaMix is a fast two-channel Low Pass Gate, dynamics manager and mixer, the core of which is derived from our 0-COAST synthesizer. The LEVEL parameter provides simultaneous voltage control over the Amplitude and Frequency content of audio signals, operating as a VCF/A. The DYNMC parameter allows for using audio as a control voltage. It accepts audio signals and converts them into a signal that may increase or decrease the LEVEL parameter thus allowing for side-chaining and ducking. The summing section is complete with an AUXiliary INput allowing for the chaining of multiple MIX units (modDemix, Optomix and RxMx modules) to create large, non-centralized mixes.
Make Noise DYNAMIX features:
- analog Low Pass Gate with fast response allows for AM synthesis and use with ADSR
- Input Signal Attenuator with soft overload at maximum settings
- DYNMC IN audio side-chain input for expansion and ducking of signals
- Direct Coupled allowing for audio controlled modulation depth when processing CVs
- LEDs indicate LEVEL activity
- Voltage controlled mixer with AUX IN allows for chaining of multiple units to create larger mixes
- Pairs well with Contour, Optomix, modDemix
15 Users are observing this