Ribbon Controller with after touch and LFO
Ribbonz is a ribbon controller for Eurorack-format modular synthesizers. It consists of a remote controller, interconnect cable, and Eurorack-format breakout panel. This instrument provides:
* wide-range, tuneable and scalable frequency Control Voltage (CV) with selectable portamento destinations,
* gate output,
* dual waveform vibrato oscillator, Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO), with variable delay,
* pressure sensitive CV (after touch) output.
These signals can be applied to many destinations on your modular or keyboard synthesizer.
* Breakout panel connections such as:
* CV1 to Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO) frequency or Voltage Controlled Filter (VCF) cutoff frequency,
* CV2 to VCO frequency or VCF cutoff frequency,
* Gate to Envelope Generator (EG) start and stop,
* Force is commonly used for VCO or VCF accent or manual modulation,
* unipolar square LFO waveform for trill-type modulation,
* bipolar triangle LFO waveform for wha-wha type modulation.
See website, below, for actual ribbon controller image.
This Module is currently available.$329 submitted Apr 12th, 20:53 by MondeSynthesizer | last Change Sunday April 15, 14:06 by MondeSynthesizer