Blank panel, dreadfully cheap and wannabe "acid"
ONE OF A KIND!!!
A bad DIY blank panel, badly cut out of bad yellow plastic, with an Italian embarassing thing written on it:
Too poor for other modules - the other line is in English and you can directly read it instead of keeping on reading this useless info.
Thank you for checking in here, tho! I appreciate that. Good night.
- cheap, light yellow plastic thing made like cardboard, semi-transparent. You could also use a green or blue piece, but it would sound less acid.
- BIC medium 1€ pen (better if blue or green)
- something that could write on plastic, that thing that's halfway between a marker and a pen.
- a small quantity of shame
1. Put the plastic thing on your rack
2. Trace a 23 HP perimeter on that plastic thing with the BIC
3. Cut it out with some childish scissors
4. Put it back on your modular, find out you completely missed it, throw it away and start again until your result is not that out of sense
5. See the screw holes there behind? Pop four holes out of the plastic thing with that same pen
6. Find the marker/pen thing that you already lost, then draw and write some embarassing thing with it, something that would (not) make a girl smile.
7. Screw it in
8. Go out and have a beer trying to forget what you just made
The kit comes pre-calibrated, but since you lost your time reading all this, you'd probably prefer to take out your friendly digital multimeter that costed you like a Macbeth dual VCO, and calibrate some useless parameter of your choice - with no results, but hey, at least you tried!
Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
This Module is currently available.$303 submitted Monday April 16, 22:53 by Ago | last Change Saturday April 21, 09:43 by Ago