This is trigger modifier for using mainly with function generators, sequencers and logic but ultimately can be used in wide range of applications including audiorate modulation.
Whatever signal is patched into the In (input, top jack socket), when it crosses ~5V threshold, the circuit generates gate signal, which is inverted and fed out from the Inv. Out (inverted output, middle jack socket). At the same time, a ~1 ms trigger signal is generated every time an edge of the circuit gate pulse is sensed (BOTH leading and falling edges). This trigger signal is available at the +/- output (bottom jack socket). LEDs act as indicators showing the level of signals present at the input and outputs.
- Forward-backward clock swing, 100% synced to main clock by nature. feed clock signal e.g. HIGH output of MI Tides. With variable PW of the clock you get desired amount of swing.
- Turn sequential switch e.g. Doepfer A-151 into voltage controlled switch. Feed any continious signal in Doepfer A-167 Comparator, it's Cmp. Out in Edge Detector, Edge Detector +/- output into desired trigger input.
- Utility oscillator, locked to 2x frequency of the input, fixed pulsewidth. Goes very well into audio range.
- Creative patching Edge Detector with sequencers, samplers (e.g. Tyme Sefari), logic e.g. Intellijel Plog.
- Trigger generation from gate signals: pinging lpgs, delayed event triggering etc.
This Module is a prototype or in a concept phase.submitted Oct 22nd 2016, 22:09 by Endorfinity | last Change Oct 22nd 2016, 22:11 by Endorfinity
1 Users are observing this