MIDI to CV trigger and gate converter
- 16 CV outputs with a resolution of 16 bits that can be used for the issue of Volt /Octave, Hz/Volt , Velocitiy, release, pitch bend and 128 Controller values
- Up to 24 trigger, gate, sync signals. The 8 digital outputs provide a level value of 5V (10V when you remove jumper).
- 16 CV outputs can be configured for trigger, gate, or sync signals with a maximum voltage of 3V..10V. 5 Voltage ranges: 0V.. +5V, 0..+10V , -2.5V..+2.5V, -5V..+5V, -5V..0V
- Free assignment of the 16 possible MIDI channels and the 128 controller values.
- The pulse width of the trigger, re-trigger and sync signals can be set from 2ms to 0.5sec for each output.
- Sync signals: Clock (with any prescaler), Start, Stop, Start/Stop, Stop/Start (= reset sequencer).
- Polyphony with up to 8 voices including velocity. Plurality of adjustable priorities regarding the selection of already active voices or notes. The maximum number of 8 voices may be split to different MIDI channels.
- For the Volt/Octave function Pitch Bend and Glide can be added in different strengths.
- Glide support for Controllers, Velocity, Release, Channel Pressure and Poly Pressure
- Configuration of simple ADSR envelopes.
- Splitting the note space into an upper and lower range for playing two synthesizers with one keyboard.
Storage of up to 4 setups in a flash memory.
8 digital control outputs V-Trig 5V (10V when you remove solder bridge) for trigger, gate and sync signals.
- Spread adjustment for each CV outputs via 16 potentiometers.
- Tune/offset settings via the menu control (Step size: 0, 32mV).
- 24 LED indicators (red) for the visualization of voltage level and signal duration for each individual output.
- MIDI In, MIDI Out, and Status LED (green) for the visualization of incoming MIDI data.
- Short-circuit-proof driver circuit of all 24 outputs, which can provide a control current of up to 10mA. Thus, there is the possibility of multiple inputs to be wired in parallel with one of these outputs.
- 2 x 20 characters display
- Firmware updateable via MIDI
- 95 mA +12V
- ? mA -12V
- ? mA 5V
Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
No info about availability.$503 Price in €
submitted May 16th 2016, 17:36 by oddbeats
| last Change
Apr 18th 2017, 05:49 by cipherpunks