4 Channel Performance Sequencer
More details soon but here is a rough overview…
• 4 Channel Sequencer
• Availabe as a eurorack module for $649 or in a standalone Blackbox enclosure for $699.
• Each channel up to 32 steps.
• Save and recall 32 sets of 4 sequences.
• Unified "Live Mode" or multiple "Page Mode" UI.
• Live mode divides us the 32 sliders between 2, 3, or 4 sequencers. It assigns the 32 sliders to the sequencers in 1 of 3 ways (2x 16 step sequences, 1x 16 step sequence and 2x 8 step sequences, or 4x 8 step sequences).
• Page Mode allows for 4x 32 step sequences at once.
• 11 quantized scale options with 2 programmable custom scales.
• Slider range assignable to 1, 3, 4, or 5 octaves.
• 8 sequencer direction modes. (forward, reverse, pendulum, stagger, skip, transpose, random, brownian)
• Start/stop all or just 1 sequence at once.
• Reset all or just 1 sequence at once.
• Shift notes between beats.
• Euclidean pattern generator for each sequencer.
• Independently assign swing to sequences.
• Independeltly assign scales and slider ranges to sequecnes.
• Independently assign gate length accents to sequences.
• Independently assign ratchet steps to sequences.
• Independently assign repeat steps to sequences.
• Almost all functions can be randomized for evolving sequences.
• Sliders output CV and Midi pitch changes when clock is stopped.
• Manually select active step when clock is stopped or running.
• 2 assignable CV inputs can modulate and/or trigger just about anything.
• Clock divider output with assignable and modulatable clock division.
• Dedicated CV and gate outputs for each sequencer.
• Independently assigned midi in channel and midi out channel for each sequencer.
• Each sequencer is assigned to a midi out channel and an assignable midi cc#.
• Midi input for sequence transposition.
This Module is currently available.$649 submitted Apr 19th, 18:47 by amphonic
2 Users are observing this