• Four channels of high quality mixing, including CV control over amplitude/saturation and semi-log panning.
• Four independent logarithmic VCAs with independent outputs.
• Silent mute/solo function.
• Expandable to up to 3 additional MIIIIX modules (4 total), providing up to 16 channels of audio on the mute/solo bus.
• Two CV input modes per channel to accommodate unipolar and bipolar signals and CV saturation.
• Dedicated A/B (left/right) main output attenuators.
• High fidelity current mode stereo headphone and line output with attenuator.
Additionally with CV, envelope mode is for unipolar positive CV sources in the 8-10V range. If more gain or saturation is desired when using an envelope as CV, LFO mode can be used. LFO mode is designed for using bipolar +/-5V CV sources from LFOs, VCOs etc.
Soloing works by muting all other channels that are not actively soloed when the solo button is active on a particular channel and is NEVER muted on it’s individual output. Muting is independent of the solo, so channels can be muted despite soloing activity. Muting overrides a solo so a group of channels can be active under solo and then muted independently.
This output can be used as a line out straight to laptop, recording device, headphones, etc.
Quiescent: +222mA /-185mA, Max: +259mA/-185mA
No info about availability.$599 submitted Jan 10th 2014, 12:24 by reppiks | last Change Dec 31st 2017, 14:51 by mt3
Anonymous users have to activate their account to rate modules.