2 Haible WASP filters including distortion can be combined from serial to parallel
Jürgen Haible's WASP Filter is now available for eurorack in a dual version with some modifications and addons - including a MODE section that acts as a dynamic link between both filters. It allows to combine the filters in series or parallel or anything in between - even voltage controlled(!). Also, each side can blend from lowpass to highpass or bandpass (yes, the notch is in there, too!) creating infinite filterbank combinations. A Sync switch has been added to be able to control both side’s cutoff frequency with from the left side. The unique distortion can be configured to PRE or POST for each side. This is a (mostly) through-hole version containing very few optional SMT parts (not included).
• 2 Identical Haible WASP filters including distortion
• Blend from Lowpass to Highpass or Bandpass
• Distortion can be configured to be PRE or POST
• MODE blends from serial to parallel setup - even CV controlled.
• SYNC: control Cutoff of both filters at the same time
• Infinite options from 4-pole VCF to Stereo filter
• Massive drone machine
• Complex oscillator when patched to self-oscillate
Module is available as a DIY project only.
This Module is currently available.$168 Price in € submitted Dec 17th 2016, 16:19 by randomsource | last Change Mar 4th 2017, 11:45 by randomsource