Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
This Module is currently available.
Multi-stage dual-channel MIDI & CV sequencer, with stage selectable gate modes
The M185 is the most intuitive and playable Eurorack sequencer.
It appeals as a hands-on performance orientated module for easy
creation of complex melodic sequences.
It is the original multi-step-per-stage sequencer that inspired
the Metropolis and Metropolix modules.
New for 2021: Now you can connect two M185s together to create powerful 16 stage sequences using the new expansion header.
- 8 unique gate modes for creative rhythmic possibilities
- A/B split mode for two separate sequences, like having two sequencers in one box
- 2 channels of CV/GATE and MIDI I/O
- 15 Quantise scales [ NEW for 2021 ] OR pure analogue microtonal CV output
Inputs & outputs:
- 2 channels of CV and Gate outputs
- Expansion header to connect two M185s for 16 stage sequences [ NEW for 2021 ]
- Reset input [ shared with MIDI input ]
- Sync output [ shared with CH2 gate ]
- Bidirectional Clock I/O
- MIDI input for MIDI clock in, MIDI note transpose
- MIDI output for MIDI clock out, MIDI note output
- 8 stages, each with individual 1-8 step repeats per stage
- 8 gate modes per stage [ Off, Once, All, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, Probability or Programmable, and Long ]
- Programmable gate patterns for 'on the fly' X0X style programming of gate triggers [ NEW for 2021 ]
Even more details:
- AB serial split sequence mode with 1-8 sequence repeats for AAABAAAB sequence structures
- AB parallel split mode, for two separate simultaneous sequences that play at the same time
- Root note offset and reset trigger options from sequence B to A
- 2.5V / 5V voltage range selectable
- MIDI note output including programmable velocity
- MIDI to CV converter mode [wow]
- Programmable glide per stage
- Easy user upgradable firmware using MIDI sysex files.
– +12V = 75mA average, 110mA peak
- 12V = 10mA
– Width: 30 HP
– Depth: 25 mm
– Black anodised Aluminium panel, silkscreen in RAL 9002
|EU||Description This RYK M185 was soldered by me. I am an experienced DIYer...||€399,00||MRnice|
|EU||Perfect condition, custom DIY built with carefirmware V3.34M [![R...||$502.15|
|EU||The overall condition of this *RYK Modular M185 Sequencer* is *like new*...||€380,00||sendepause|
32 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?