Programmable quad quantizer
This module is an easily adjustable four channel quantizer thanks to its intuitive keyboard and simple user interface. Scale, octave shift and I/O assignation is quickly and independently editable per channel. The harmony feature lets you store and recall (with the knob and through CV) the 4 channel’s settings, making progressive harmonies, chord creation or any evolutive harmonic arrangement an easy peasy task. The module has a non volatile memory containing 80 harmonic configurations. As we all know, playing in tune is cool but controllable detuned harmony is way cooler, that's why the Bard Quartet features a micro tuning function, where each note of each channel is detunable independently!
• Four channel quantizer
• High precision 16 bit DAC delivering an accurate V/Oct reponse over 10 octaves
• Independent scaling per channel
• Octave shift (from -3 to +3 oct) per channel
• Transpose input with pre/post quantizing
• Gate input working as a sample and hold assignable per channel
• Trigger output assignable per channel
• Harmony feature (scales + octave shiftings + I/O assignations) facilitating swap from one setting to another through the potentiometer and CV input
• Easily editable micro tuning per channel and per note
• Non volatile memory of 80 harmonies.
Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
This Module is a prototype or in a concept phase.submitted Apr 23rd, 19:30 by motorhead412 | last Change Apr 24th, 17:15 by Bishop Dust
14 Users are observing this