Dual Stepped CV Gate Recorder
The Bishop's Miscellany is a dual stepped CV-Gate Recorder. It can records 2 CVs and 2 gates on 32 steps. Length and shift parameters allow to adjust the sequence length and to choose which part of the 32 steps sequence is played. The module is able to generate pseudo-randomness to mess up the way the sequence is played or to feed the CVs and gates inputs with random values. The gate out 1 can deliver triggers instead of gates thanks to the cut function. Finally the modules can record two different sequences (A and B), a bit like the two sides of a tape. Of course all those functions are CV or gate controllable.
• Dual Stepped CV / Gate Recorder
• Variable length sequences (up to 32 steps)
• Shift parameter scanning differents segments in your original sequence.
• AB switch allowing to record two different 32 steps sequences.
• Random value generator very handly to create random loops or to play sequences randomly
• Cut funtion hacking the gate out 1 for more dynamic phrases
• CV inputs for Length and Shift functions • Gate inputs for all the switch functions (Record, AB, Cut and Random)
• User replaceable firmware chip
• High quality metal potentiometer with double rubber injected knobs
• Skiff friendly (22mm depth)
• 12 HP Wide
• 25mA @ +12V / 0mA @ -12v
• Input & Outplut voltages 0 - 5V
Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
No info about availability.$249 Price in € submitted Jan 30th 2015, 21:43 by Bishop Dust | last Change Jun 22nd 2016, 00:20 by Bishop Dust
|EU||The overall condition of this *Shakmat Modular Bishop's Miscellany*...||€160,00||cassek||View|
|EU||The overall condition of this *Shakmat Modular Bishop's Miscellany*...||€150,00||wazou||View|
12 Users are observing this