Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
This Module is discontinued.
Limited Edition of the Knight's Gallop !
The White Gallop is the proud throttle companion of our good old Knight's Gallop. Less focussed on the euclidean side of the algorhythmic generation, the White Gallop provides more assymetrical and original patterns. This limited edition also received a handful new weapon : the auto-reset function which obviously reset the generated sequences after 8 or 16 steps. As the Knight's Gallop, this modules is endowed with the same modes and sub modes allowing utility, computational and randomish treatments of the patterns. Of course, we also kept our beloved dual and records modes. Same modus operandi for a totally different result, the White Gallop is a perfect tool for your trigger sequencers section.
• As Straight As Possible : Quite similar as the Knight's Gallop first table. Straight and military !
• Length Minus Pulses : Based on the inter pulse distance Lenght minus Pulse this algorithm gives interesting non euclidean patterns whike keeping a certain symmetry.
• Accelerando : What if the Fibonnacci suite is applied to rhythms and used in a quantised timing context ? Musically speaking the algorithm leads to quite assymetrical patterns concentrating the pulses at the end of the sequence.
• Deccelerando : The same principle, but this time, the algorithm concentrates the pulses at the patterns beginning instead of the end.
• Fill next : This algorithm simply fills the pattern steps after steps starting from the beginning.
This new feature allows to automatically reset the generated sequences on both outputs. The auto reset function – as the length + function - is enabled by pressing the mode and table buttons at the same time.
There are now five different length plus / auto reset configuration, shown by the AR+ Led.
• Normal length, no reset (Led Off)
• Normal length, reset on 8 steps (Led Blink)
• Normal length, reset on 16 steps (Led Dual Blink)
• Length + 8, no reset (Led On)
• Length +8, reset on 16 steps (Led On Dual Blink Off)
12 Users are observing this