CV Pan & Fade
PAE is a voltage controlled Pan or Fade module. It has two inputs for two differnet mono or one stereo signal. Using the Volume potentiometer you can set the volume of each channel separately.
Acccording to the potentiometer on top of the module only one or any mixture of both signals will be available at the Out jack. Simultaneously each channel can also be taken from the Out L and Out R output jacks.
Additionally Pan or Fade can be controlled via voltage using the CV jack. The small potentiometer on top of the jack acts as an attenuator for incoming voltages.
Two LEDs on top of the module show the current state of Pan or Fade. The module is capable of handling CV and audio.
• Voltage controlled Pan or Fade
• Attenuator for incoming Voltage
• LED Indicators
• Seperate single Outs for each Channel
• Wrong polarity protection
• 3U Eurorack module, 8 HP wide
• Power consumption: 40 mA at +12 V and 20 mA at -12V
The module consists of two boards:
• Front PCB Panel
• Main PCB with all electronic components
Module is available as a DIY project only.
This Module is currently available.submitted Feb 8th 2019, 13:16 by Stobbert | last Change Mar 24th 2019, 12:32 by Stobbert