EFX Pedal Audio Bridge & Expression Pedal Module
PedalPal is your way to use guitar effect pedals with the Eurorack Modular System.
It has a Mono Send with attenuation to the pedal and Stereo Return with gain for each channel from the pedal. Attenuation and gain are set via trimmers on the back.
Additionally it acts as a CV Expression Pedal via TRS cable. You can either manually control the parameters of your effect pedal using its Expression In jack (just like an expression foot pedal) or alternatively use any CV source (LFO, Envelope etc.) to automatically change the effect settings. When using external CV the potentiometer acts as an Attenuator.The CV supplied at the pedal´s expression in jack is limited to either 3V or 5V adjustable via jumper on the back.
Obviously CV control over effect parameters will only work, if your pedal has an expression pedal TRS input.
You will need three 6.3/3.5 mm adapter cables and a 6.3 mm TRS cable to connect the module to your stereo effect pedal.
• Mono Send with Attenuation
• Stereo Return with Gain for each Channel
• Expression Pedal Control (CV or Manually)
• Voltage limited to 3V or 5V adjustbale via Jumper
• Wrong polarity protection
• 3U Eurorack module, 4 HP wide
• Power consumption: 25 mA at +12 V and 21 mA at -12V
The module consists of two boards:
• Front PCB Panel
• Main PCB with all electronic components
Module is available as a DIY project only.
This Module is currently available.submitted Jan 27th, 07:36 by Stobbert | last Change Mar 24th, 12:33 by Stobbert
1 Users are observing this