Ripples with internal LFO and Mixer
Werner is a modification of Olivier Gillet´s Ripples filter. Actually its a Franz´d Ripples if you like, as it got a mixer and an internal LFO. Just like his big brother. It is not as buttery as Franz, but still one of the best filter around.
It has all the functionality of the original Ripples module, but also provides a transistor based 3-channel mixer and an LFO with Triangle, Square and inverted Triangle outs, that are normalled to CUTOFF and Q. This connection is interrupted as soon as external CV is plugged into the corresponding CV inputs.
There is also an LFO RESET input in order to restart the LFO cycle. This way you can synchronize the CUTOFF movements to a rhythmical pattern.
Resources for Ripples:
● Analog Filter
● 3 Filter Outputs: Low Pass 2-Pole, Low-Pass 4-Pole, Band Pass 2-Pole
● VCA for Low-Pass 4-Pole
● Internal LFO with three Waveforms: Triangle, Inverted Triangle & Square
● LFO Reset
● LED indicating LFO rate
● LFO normalled to Filter Circuit
● Apply three LFO waveforms at the same time
● Attenuator for each LFO Wave or external CV
● 3-Channel Transistor based Mixer
● Volume control for each Mixer Channel
● Wrong Polarity Protection
● 3U Eurorack module, 10 HP wide
● Power consumption: 55 mA at +12 V and 55 mA at -12 V
The module consists of three boards:
● Front PCB Panel
● Control PCB for LEDs, potentiometers and jacks
● Little PCB with all electronic components for LFO and Mixer
Module is available as a DIY project only.
This Module is currently available.submitted Oct 24th 2018, 14:22 by Stobbert | last Change Jan 15th 2019, 13:26 by modulargrid