Roland/BOSS GK Guitar Interface
The 13-Pin Input Breakout module receives signals from a Roland-ready or GK guitar and converts them to modular levels using low-noise audio op-amps.
Gain controls allow you to adjust the gain from zero to full-scale in the amplified string outputs.
The module provides power to the electronics in your GK guitar.
- Outputs for each signal in the 13-pin GK interface (audio/CV).
- Access to direct signals from each string and the passive pickup.
- Selectable gain range (1x or 10x) for each string and the passive pickup output on back of the module.
- Adjustable gain or attenuation to zero within each selected gain range. Metal film resistors for close channel gain matching.
- Pairs well with 13-Pin Output Breakout. Ideal for guitar single-string processing.
Ø 5.00 (1 Votes) Average Rating
submitted May 20th 2017, 19:31 by GuitarBuilder
| last Change
Mar 12th, 22:08 by GuitarBuilder