Roland/BOSS Guitar Synth Interface for Hexaphonic or Polyphonic Processing
The 13-Pin Output Breakout Module sends signals from your modular system to a Roland or BOSS guitar synthesizer. It provides attenuated outputs for each 6-channel string signal as well as the passive pickup signal in order to match the levels typically produced by a GK guitar.
Standard GK CV signal inputs are provided to control the guitar synthesizer.
- Inputs for each signal in the 13-pin GK interface (audio and CV).
- Selectable gain range (1x or 10x) for each string and the passive pickup output on back of the module.
- Adjustable gain or attenuation to zero within each selected gain range.
- Low-noise audio op-amps for optimal AC performance. Metal film resistors for close gain matching between channels.
- Pairs well with 13-Pin Input Breakout, Nexus Input Breakout, Hex VU Meter, Hex Fuzz Amplifier, Hex VCF, Hex VCA.
- Ideal for multi-channel guitar or bass single-string processing.
Ø 5.00 (1 Votes) Average Rating
submitted Apr 1st 2019, 08:10 by GuitarBuilder
| last Change
Mar 12th, 22:18 by GuitarBuilder