This Module is currently available.
Six Channel Envelope Follower with Gate and Trigger Outputs for Hexaphonic or Polyphonic Processing
The Hex Envelope Follower module is capable of creating control voltages from six audio sources, trigger pulses, gate signals and also from other control voltages. It can generate trigger and gate pulses when the incoming signal goes above a certain threshold.
You can adjust the attack and decay response times to generate swells or sustained envelopes. Extract the envelope of an audio signal or change the time characteristics of other control voltages with the SynQuaNon Hex Envelope Follower.
Expandable to 7 channels.
Ideal for guitar or bass single-string processing.
Hand-built in the USA.
* Expandable to 7 channels via expansion header on the back.
* DC coupled inputs accept audio or CV inputs up to +/-12V.
* Input level, gate/trigger threshold, and EF output level controls.
* Normal and inverted EF, Gate, and Trigger outputs for each channel.
* Output LEDs provide visual signal level feedback
* SynQuaNon Bus audio/CV inputs, through, and output headers on the back of the module. Inputs normalled to front panel jacks.
* Pairs well with 13-Pin Input Breakout, Hex VU Meter, Hex VCF, Hex Fuzz Amplifier, Hex VCA.
* EF Outputs 0-10V
* EF Inverted Outputs -10-0V
* Gate, Trigger Outputs 0-10V
* EF Level/Clipping LEDs
* Gate/Trigger LEDs
3 Users are observing this