6-Channel VCA with Master Controls for Hexaphonic or Polyphonic Processing
The Hex VCA module consists of six channels of linear VCAs. It uses the Sound Semiconductor SSI2164 chips to provide six independent channels of high fidelity, low noise amplification of audio or CV signals.
Each channel has a dedicated volume level knob that becomes a CV attenuator when the channel CV is present. In addition, a master CV input allows for level control of all six VCAs at once. The master level knob behaves the same as the individual channel level controls.
The individual channel CVs and the master CV are additive, i.e. additional different modulation sources can be applied for unique effects.
Ideal for multi-channel guitar or bass single-string processing.
• Six linear VCAs
• High fidelity 2164 based architecture
• Level knobs become attenuators when CV is present
• Master level knob and CV control all six VCAs at once
• Master level knob becomes attenuator when master CV is present
• Gain: silence to 2x amplification
• DC coupled inputs
• Channel output LEDs provide visual signal level feedback
• SynQuaNon Bus audio input, through, and output headers on the back of the module. Input normalled to front panel jacks.
• Pairs well with 13-Pin Input Breakout, Hex VU Meter, Hex VCF, Hex Fuzz Amplifier, Nexus Input Breakout.
This Module is currently available.$415 Price in € submitted Jul 25th, 02:34 by GuitarBuilder | last Change Aug 19th, 01:28 by GuitarBuilder