dual channel MIDI-2-CV
Easy to build- one switch, four jacks, two midi-jacks and fewer than 10 solder points at the PCB. Standard euro power cable is included in the kit and easily modified to attach to the PCB and provide power.
61 notes range
User selectable V/oct or Hz/V
Pitch Bend available together with notes at the same CV
Fast response - valid CV and Gate 0.3ms after last MIDI byte
Voltage accuracy within +/-0.5 cent for 1V/oct scale and +/-2 cents in all other cases
User settings via "MIDI-learn" button, or MIDI Sys-Ex
User selectable Volt/octave ratio with resolution of about 0.12mV/oct, easily adjusted with use of MIDI keyboard and/or Sys-Ex, no trimming screwdriver needed. CV ofset also possible in range +/-9mV
User selectable Hertz/Volt range, covering 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 octaves (up to 0.16-5V range)
Gate output with V-trigger type of gating signal. User selected on-state: power supply level or 0V
Gate retrigger, for every new note, or every CV change, or no retrigger
posibility to reverse CV: 0V for top note, 5V for lowest note
Each output of MIDImplant can be easily configured by the user to generate voltage representation of MIDI signals like:
- MIDI notes with velocity: One input represents pitch, the other one velocity, while GATE1 controls note duration.
- MIDI notes on 2 different channels. Each Gate output works together with paired CV output.
- MIDI pitchbend with full 14-bit resolution
- Any of 120 available MIDI Continuous Controller, e.g. volume, modulation, etc.
- Channel Aftertouch, and Polyphonic Aftertouch
- MIDI Program Change - voltage level represents Program number received via MIDI
Both outputs can work independently, that means one can be notes, the other - velocity. Or both can represent pitch of notes on different channels. Or one can be Pitchbender, and the other one - modulation. Combinations are endless.
Each output can work on user defined MIDI channel, but if MIDI OMNI ON mode is selected, both outputs respond to MIDI signals on any channel
Both CV outputs can generate voltages in range between 0V and 5V
Module is available as a DIY project only.
No info about availability.$99 submitted Dec 3rd 2014, 20:53 by Roman | last Change Dec 3rd 2014, 21:59 by KNYST
1 Users are observing this