Analog 8-Step Sequencer
The 'Sequence 8' analog 8-step sequencer is a traditional 8-step sequencer with some extremely handy features. It's available in 2 formats: Eurorack or 9V battery/wall wart (the kit version has a FRAC power option).
- Choose between Eurorack power or 9V battery/wall plug
- 8 Steps with high-gate output per step
- 3 CV Outs, each with their own attenuator, 0-5 volt output.
- Clock Input and Output
- Coarse & fine clock adjustment
- Switchable linear 'random' function with speed adjustment
- Momentary & Hard Hold Function
- Manual Step Button
- Internal/External Clock Switch
- Reset Input Jack
- Current draw is 20mA
- Size: 3U 20HP
- Module depth (Eurorack version): 1.5 inches
Module is available as a DIY project only.
No info about availability.$200 submitted Apr 22nd 2014, 12:14 by Adminius | last Change May 29th 2016, 14:21 by willbanks