Convolution Reverb Eurorack module
– Long true-stereo natural reverbs (20 seconds max).
– Dual simultaneous reverbs (foreground and background).
– Multi-channel display with envelope and parameter-value overlays, and a clipping indicator.
– Predictive gain control (to preemptively stop the output from blowing up).
– Stereo or dual-mono input, accepts line level or Doepfer Eurorack level. Adjustable using gain control knob.
– Separate dry and wet knobs.
– Attack-Release Envelope with direct controls (2 knobs).
– Cross fade knob (cross fades between the foreground and background response)
– Pre-delay up to 2 seconds.
– Rotary encoder to quickly select responses (internal presets and the ones present on USB/SD).
– High-pass (12 dB/oct) filter with adjustable cutoff.
– Real-time pitch adjustment of response (-2 .. +2 octave).
– Dual mono (stereo pair) output.
– Record responses to USB / SD.
– Use responses from USB / SD.
– 4 modulation CV’s:
– Response sample position
– Stereo width
– Audition feature to quickly evaluate responses.
– High quality ALPS potentiometers.
– 48 kHz stereo input (90 dB SNR) and output (100 dB SNR)
– 1.5″ true color 128×128 pixel OLED
– USB2.0 port with Micro SD card adapter, SD card included.
– Saves samples as 32 bit float stereo WAV files.
– 10 bit resolution and ~50 Hz refresh on potentiometer action.
– +12V, -12V powered (5V busboard line not used)
– 130 mm / 25.6 HP wide
– approx 5cm deep (counting from the front plate)
– Scratch proof and solvent proof anodized front plate.
This Module is currently available.$539 Price in € submitted Oct 14th 2019, 14:06 by ShadowOfVelazquez | last Change Sep 16th, 19:54 by senor-bling
4 Users are observing this