Stereo Digital Delay
Veno-Echo is a powerful stereo digital delay device for Eurorack synthesizers. It features smooth parameter transitions with highly flexible and intuitive controls, allowing full creative freedom.
Layer musical slapback echoes to add space and depth, or conjure organically evolving wide stereo soundcapes. Create crystal clear digital repeats, or warm warping characterful echoes that evoke the sound of vintage units.
The Veno-Echo is a versatile tool for your sound design experimentation!
- Two separate channels with independent controls for delay time, feedback, and reverse direction. Combine with width and cross feedback, for total control over the stereo soundscape
- Warm wet line high-pass and low-pass filters, with configurable cut-off frequencies and resonance, tailor the character of your repeats
- Artefact-free transitions for all parameter changes. Mash the time controls for stuttering glitch and shuffle effects, or send wild CV modulation to multiple parameters, all without clicks or pops
- Modulation CV input to sculpt your own pitch wobble
- Tap in the tempo or use the clock input, and select a multiplier or divider for each channel, to generate rhythmic patterns which stay in sync with the rest of your system
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- High performance op-amps in the audio path
- Independent delay time, feedback, and reverse controls for each channel
- Tap tempo and externally clockable
- Stereo width and cross feedback controls
- Extensive CV controls, including external modulation input
- Low pass and high pass filters on wet line with adjustable cutoff frequencies and resonance
- Performance oriented filter crossfade control
- Configurable filters to pre or post feedback loop
- Internal modulation with adjustable rate and depth
- Feedback up to 125% to allow for run-away repeats
- Right input normals to the left input for mono to stereo operation
- Gate inputs for reverse switching
- Built around the Electrosmith Daisy embedded platform - can also double as the test bed for your own DSP audio creations!
- Audio quality: 24-bit, 48kHz
- Delay time range: less than 5ms to 36s
- CV input range: -5V to +5V