VC Envelope Generator (VCEG) with AS3310 Architecture
The 3310 VC Envelope Generator (VCEG) is a more advanced version of our standard 3310 Envelope Generator (EG). It offers the same four-stage design, but with dedicated CV inputs for attack, decay, sustain and release.
Other additional features include a manual gate button and an inverted output for some unusual modulation possibilities.
Also included is a through output for chaining multiple modules together and a dedicated retrigger input.
- AS3310-based architecture.
- Controllable exponential attack, decay and release with dedicated CV inputs (0V to 10V).
- Controllable linear sustain with dedicated CV input (0V to 10V).
- The CV inputs are summed with the front panel controls.
- Manual gate button.
- Comparator-based gate input allowing different types of waveforms to trigger the module.
- Gate through output, allowing for multiple EGs to be chained together.
- Retrigger input for modulation sources such as LFOs etc.
- Non-inverted and inverted outputs for additional modulation versatility.
- Green LED indicator provides a visual representation of the output level.
- Ergonomic design.
- Hand-built and tested in the UK.
- 50 mA +12V
- 50 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 40 mm deep
This Module is currently available.$147 Price in €
submitted Dec 16th 2020, 17:02 by Wavefonix
| last Change
Mar 4th, 12:07 by Wavefonix
Specs are approved by the manufacturer