Four-Pole 24dB/Octave LPF with CEM3320 Architecture
The 3320 Low-Pass Filter (LPF) is a four-pole, 24dB/octave filter, utilising the re-issued and authentic CEM3320 IC; offering a fully-featured take on a classic design.
- Four-pole 24dB/octave low-pass filter utilising the re-issued and authentic CEM3320 IC.
- Manually controllable resonance and cutoff frequency.
- Frequency range greater than audio range (> 20Hz to 20kHz).
- Capable of self-oscillation i.e. producing a sine wave output.
- Thermally compensated 1V/octave input.
- Numerous modulation possibilities including FM and resonance CV inputs (0V to 10V input range).
- Classic-style knobs and front panel.
- Ergonomic design.
- Hand-built and tested in the UK.
- 20 mA +12V
- 30 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 40 mm deep
This Module is currently available.$145 Price in €
submitted Apr 7th, 15:25 by Wavefonix
| last Change
Tuesday April 13, 23:49 by Wavefonix
Specs are approved by the manufacturer