Inputs and Outputs:
- 8 V/oct CV Output
- 8 Trigger / Gate Output
- Reset Input
- External Clock Input (configurable. i.e: can be used as a clock divider / multiplier)
- Accent Output (configurable)
- Clock Output (configurable. i.e: can be used as a clock divider / multiplier)
- 2 CV Input (assignable to different parameters)
- Pattern lenght independent for each track and pattern
- Gate probability independent for each step
- CV, CV Probability, and CV Probability Range adjustable for each step or track.
- Gate Lenght, Gate Probability, and Gate Probability Range adjustable for each step or track.
- Ratcheting Type, Ratcheting Type probability, and Ratcheting Type Range adjustable for each step or track.
- Tempo and shuffle adjust
- CV Outputs quantizable in tone / scale
- Different step modes ( ping pong, 3f2b...) independent for each track and pattern.
- Fill in mode (pressing the track button will increase a desired amount of probability of any of the parameters).
- Quantized Live recording (Cvs and Gates)
- Song Mode (For arranging patterns)
- LFO Mode
- Mute Mode
- Integrated microSD card reader to save projects, do back ups of your projects, and have different cards with different sets.
- Open Source - the program can be modified using the Arduino IDE and a USB cable.
- and more...
This module is a prototype or in a concept phase.submitted Feb 12th, 14:28 by wintermodular | last Change Friday February 17, 10:59 by wintermodular
4 Users are observing this