A Quad Channel Switching Sequencer.
- 4 inputs to 1 output or 1 input to 4 outputs for both audio or voltage (AC/DC)
- Clock input with clock division knob
- Skip step & reset sequence push buttons and trigger controls
- Direction with cv control to play sequence backwards, pendulum or forward.
- Each step features skip, play or hold functions
- Digital inverted output which offers "Fuzz" like sounds when using audio.
- 4 monitor leds to show the actual state.
Among many other possibilities it allows to:
* Turn any 4x4 step sequencer into a 16 step sequencer.
* Scramble sequences with different clock division settings.
* Route 1 audio or voltage signal to 4 different destinations.
* Switch between 4 audio or voltage signals.
Ø 5.00 (8 Votes) Average Rating
submitted Mar 11th 2013, 01:34 by DonKartofflo
| last Change
Mar 11th 2020, 14:59 by ParanormalPatroler