Variable phase VCO with PM (with equal spread), FM, Linear FM, AM, sync and detune
- Variable phase, 90, 180 and 270 degrees outputs, each with selectable waveform
- 0 degrees output with selectable waveform
- Selectable waveforms : sine, triangle, rising and falling sawtooth, square, and pulse
- Phase Modulation from -360 to 360 degrees on var output
- Equal spread phase modulation on es-a, es-b, and es-c outputs, providing up to +/- 720, 1080, 1440 degrees respectively and simultaneously.
- Linear thru-zero FM
- Exponential FM, can be quantised in semitones
- 4-quadrant AM (ringmodulation)
- 12 octaves perfect tracking (audio range), overall range is 26 octaves.
- Full Audio range : 5 Hz - 20 kHz
- Low range : 0,05 (20 sec) - 200 Hz
- Sub range : 0,0005 (2000 sec) - 2 Hz
- Detune interval and detune fine Hz (constant detune over the whole frequency range) on each phase output with center dead-band. This allows 5-note chords to be set
- Detune interval can be quantised in just intonation steps over + and - 1 octave.
- All modulations from DC to 20 kHz
- Zero latency for feedback patches
- Analog look and feel and sound, no menu diving.
- All settings and detunes are automatically saved when powered off, and restored when powered on again.
- Full 16-bit resolution, anti-aliased waveforms, no distortion
- Skiff friendly : 35mm deep behind front panel (overall depth including front panel and knobs is 55mm)
- Shrouded header on the power supply connector, no risk for reverse polarity.
- Includes extensive printed user's manual and power cable.
This Module is currently available.
submitted Sep 14th 2017, 13:56 by aemit
| last Change
May 6th, 17:49 by aemit
Specs are approved by the manufacturer