Variable phase VCO with PM, FM, AM and detune
- Variable phase, 90, 180 and 270 degrees outputs with selectable waveform
- 0 degrees output with selectable waveform
- Selectable waveforms : sine, triangle, rising and falling sawtooth, square, pulse and random
- Phase Modulation from -360 to 360 degrees
- Linear thru-zero and exponential FM
- 4-quadrant AM (ringmodulation)
- 12 octaves perfect tracking (audio range)
- Full Audio range : 5 Hz - 20 kHz
- Low range : 0,05 (20 sec) - 200 Hz
- Extra low range : 0,0005 (2000 sec) - 2 Hz
- Detune interval and detune fine Hz
- All modulations from DC to 20 kHz
- Zero latency for feedback patches
- Analog look and feel and sound, no menu diving.
- Full 16-bit resolution, 100 kHz cycle, anti-aliased waveforms, no distortion
- 180 MHz ARM Cortex-M4 processor
- Shrouded header on the power supply connector, no risk for reverse polarity.
- Includes printed manual card and power cable.
- September 16, 2017 : Fully working experimental board, waveforms on the website. Started design of final board. Frontpanel design is finished.
- October 22, 2017 : Prototype board (16-bit in and 4 outs) design completed.
- February 10, 2017 : Prototype 2 board (all 5 outs are 16-bit) design completed.
This Module is a prototype or in a concept phase.$391
submitted Sep 14th 2017, 13:56 by aemit
| last Change
Friday February 16, 19:19 by aemit
Specs are approved by the manufacturer