• 4 banks of 16 patterns, each pattern can be from 1 to 64 steps long. The entire state (all banks and patterns) can be saved to SD card as a preset, so the memory is essentially unlimited.
• Clock input can be per step (like any other sequencer's clock), or 24ppq or 48ppq for DIN sync (via a simple 5-pin DIN -> 3.5mm adaptor). Clock output can be a staggering number of choices, which is handy if the unit is acting as the master clock. The Run input can be operated a couple different ways, as can the output. In short, it can interface to pretty much anything clockish, and can in turn drive pretty much anything in a clocklike fashion.
• Each step gets a 1v/Oct output, three CV outputs (that can each be either 0-10v, -5 to +5v, or 0 to +5v), a main gate output, and an auxiliary gate output. Gate length is programmable per step.
• The playback modes are forward, reverse, pingpong, pingpong with double end triggers, skip forward, walk, and random. This is programmable per pattern.
• There are several ratcheting features; you can program a ratchet of various lengths per step, or you'll note the 6 buttons labeled "REP." These will repeat, in order, the last 8, 4, 2, or 1 steps as a loop, or cause the step you hit them on to repeat in half or quarter time. (In the same manner that the MIDI triggers in Replicant work, basically, if you own that plugin.)
SD card for storage and OS updates.
This Module is discontinued.$699 Price in € submitted May 25th 2014, 22:49 by FSK1138 | last Change Dec 29th 2018, 05:22 by motorhead412
|USA||36HP110 mA +12V9 mA -12V0 mA 5V20 mm deep • 4 banks of 16 patterns, e...||$315.00||View|
|EU||The overall condition of this *Audio Damage ADM06 Sequencer 1* is *like ...||€300,00||IFMX||View|
|EU||The module has a bug. If you don't plug anything to the CV IN2, the melo...||€250,00||acik||View|
|EU||Plays perfect Last o.s.It has rackrush Please check photos Full warranty...||$370.77||View|
|EU||The overall condition of this *Audio Damage ADM06 Sequencer 1* is good ...||€250,00||fumarole||View|
7 Users are observing this