This Module is currently available.
VC Slew Processor/Generator (Vintage edition)
Module A-171-2 is a voltage controlled slew limiter with a lot of additional features beyond a simple slew limiter. It's mostly a licensed copy of Ken Stones VCS which is in turn based on the Serge VCS.
These are the most important features:
* Manual control of the Slew-Up time
* CV control of the Slew-Up time with polarizer
* Switch for linear/exponential shape of the rising section of the response curve
* Manual control of the Slew-Down time
* CV control of the Slew-Down time with polarizer
* Switch for linear/exponential shape of the falling section of the response curve
* CV Up and CV Down sockets are normalled
* Signal input (the "to-be-slewed" signal)
* Trigger input:
* V/Oct input
* End output
* Cyle on/off (when "on" the End output is internally connected to the Trigger Input)
* LED display
13 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?