Human Space Flight
The Terminal is a dual voltage controlled AD/AR/Looping envelope generator module. Its functions include using the terminal as envelopes, LFOs, and even Oscillators, with its unique precision design. The "Airplanes" are transient function generators that generate control voltages after anupcoming trigger/pulse. They each have two phases, Take Off (Rise, or Attack), and Landing (Fall, or Decay) with both unipolar (0V to +8V) as well as bi-polar (-5V to +5V) outputs, (exits), for each envelope. Trigger outputs are sent at the end of each stage, (end of Rise, end of Fall), of the envelope.
- 26 HP width, up to 1" in depth (super slim & therefore skiff friendly).
- Dual voltage controlled AD/AR/looping envelope generators with arbitary voltage controlled slope shapes: from EXP to LIN to LOG without stretching the time length of a certain slope.
- 1 volt per octave control over envelopes in the looping mode (to use the envelopes as band-limited oscillators).
- Dual opto-coupler controlled gates with universal sockets for a quick and simple exchange: one can use the factory supplied opto-couplers, replace the m with other ones or even roll your own: slow, fast, ringing – whatever!
- Voltage controlled cabin pressure effect. Add space to the final mix with the proper CVand TAP controls.
- Don't forget the stereo – dedicated stereo headphone output with voltage controlled panning.
No info about availability.$560 Price in € submitted Apr 12th 2013, 16:55 by onkel z | last Change Mar 23rd 2015, 13:11 by onkel z