Manage CV & audio signal polarity and amount.
The Erica Black CV Processor is a module that is designed to manage CV signal polarity and amount. It can be used for audio signals, as well. It contains two identical parts; the input of the bottom one is normalised to the output of the top one, and if signal is plugged in the Input of the top part only, it is split in two signals, each of which can be independently altered.
● Manage CV and audio signal amount and polarity (0 - 2x)
● Inputs/outputs are protected against over-voltage
● Manage 1 to 2 or 2 to 2 signals
● DC coupled inputs
● Bicolour LED for signal state
● Diode protection on reversed power supply
No info about availability.$91 Price in € submitted Jun 25th 2015, 20:22 by EricaSynths | last Change Jul 4th 2015, 12:03 by EricaSynths
1 Users are observing this