LFO with VCA circuit that controls LFO amplitude.
The Erica Black LFO is broad function module. It has various waveform selection, frequency divider/multiplier, tap-tempo and external frequency synchronization functions.
In addition it has a few features that set it apart from other LFOs. For instance, gate input for a key follow function and a built in VCA circuit that controls LFO amplitude in both auto and gated modes.
● 6 waveforms + S&H
● TAP tempo
● External sync for LFO frequency
● Divide and multiply LFO frequency (can multiply/divide ext. sync too!)
● LED for LFO output state
● Built in VCA that controls LFO signal amplitude
● Built in VCA auto loops if no gate signal is applied
● Key follow function - LFO will start when gate signal is sent to GATE
● Inputs/outputs are protected against over-voltage
● Diode protection on reversed power supply
Erica Black series are high-end modules with unique functionality. Only the highest quality components are used and all inputs and outputs are protected against undesired overvoltage. When designing the Black Series, we did not economise on the module width, we put design and usability first. Big knobs are assigned to functions that make difference in sound. The Erica Black series are a range of modules that together make an entire synthesizer.
No info about availability.$239 Price in € submitted Jun 25th 2015, 20:15 by EricaSynths | last Change Jul 6th 2015, 09:32 by EricaSynths