MIDI/CV Converter and synchronization center
The FH-2 is an 8HP Eurorack module combining the following functions:
- MIDI to CV conversion including polyphonic and MPE operation.
- The FH-2 is simultaneously a USB MIDI host, a USB MIDI device, and also supports traditional 5-pin DIN MIDI.
- Support for drum triggers including triggers with velocity or accents.
- Support for automatic VCO calibration (similar to that in Silent Way).
- Clock generation and synchronisation.
- MIDI clock (in and out), analogue clock (in and out), or internal clock (BPM or tap tempo).
- LFO generation, including tempo-synced LFOs.
- Euclidean pattern generators.
The FH-2 has 8 high precision CV outputs, expandable to 64 with the FHX-1 Output Expander.
The module can be completely configured via its own UI, but a convenient web-based configuration tool is also available, which communicates with the module directly via MIDI SysEx.
This Module is currently available.$299 Price in €
submitted Apr 30th 2018, 08:23 by os
| last Change
Nov 4th 2019, 08:56 by aggravated_alien