Yeah I realized my mistake and took them off. I'll make it public.
-- moonstomp

but I still can't click through - maybe because it was private when posted - idk... anyway here's a link to the rack - ModularGrid Rack

why do you think you need a midi module? - you already have one in the 1u section

I'm not convinced it's the right midi module for you, if in fact you do need one, though - why? because you have more 'voices' than midi channels - maybe you don't need them all and are going to tune all your vcos to different scale notes or always use both dixie IIs at the same pitch - more channels gives more flexibility - but what do I know? I don't use midi

the way I look at this your rack is too many voices, too many big effects modules (do you really need 2 granular effects/voices?), a bit too much modulation and not enough support modules (utilities) for this size case - maybe just maybe enough vcas, but nowhere near enough mixing!

don't worry this is one of the most common starter 'dream' rack problems

my advice is to buy a minimum viable synth and grow slowly and 'organically' - that is start with:

1 sound source - a vco
1 sound modifier - an effect or filter
1 modulation source - one of maths, peaks, quadrax or pams
a way to play - a midi module if that's how you want to sequence
a way to listen - possibly just the 1u headphones to start with

maybe add the disting mk4

and learn to patch and play those modules inside and out - take your time - once you realise that you are missing something buy that module - if you buy the disting and find you are always using it for a specific purpose buy that module and use the disting for something else - and repeat until satisfied that you have all the modules you want and can get the most out of them - when you find you need a mixer, buy a mixer (get more channels than you think you will need, because you will need them sooner or later)

a quick word on mixing - you have both mono (vcos/filter) and stereo modules - you probably want to mix some of the vcos to send to the filter (need a basic unity mixer) or to one of the effects (and a panning mixer) and then mix the effects together (and a stereo mixer) before sending them to the outputs - plus some mixing for modulation sources (see a quick word on utilities)

a quick word on utilities - compared to a lot of other modules - utility modules are often seen as boring and not worth spending money on - especially by newbies - when in fact utilities are the inexpensive dull polish, that makes the expensive shiny modules actually shine and stops them tarnishing - spend some time researching the different types and how they are used - they are a great way of leveraging minimal modulation sources to being modulation powerhouses and promote variation - matrix mixers, logic, switches etc are extremely useful in this regard - some of these are implemented in disting. - but you will still need mixers - and remember as powerful and great as diting is it can only do 1 thing at a time

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities