Mixing is not just for audio, but for combining cvs, multiple waveforms from your osc before filtering, etc.

With the moog and dark time, it's good that you have a few more pieces to the puzzle, but I'd still say you need an extra filter possibly and a VCA source. Otherwise your only way of gating the sound of the doo is to route it through the moog's VCA and filter. You could look at a low pass gate for this, as it will pair well with the dpo's Buchla-like tones. Next you have a noise sour which I presume you put in for HHs and other percussion sounds. That just outputs steady sound, so you need filtering/vcas for that as well. Consider a more fully functioning module for that, such as the rest of the mutant drum series.

As for the octocontroller and CR, are you aware that the octocontroller does gate patterns and clocks as well as cv? That alone is even a lot of sequencing power for your system. If the CR's complex pattern chaining is important to you, then consider swapping the octocontroller for a more hands on cv source that can do sequences, modulation, etc. Plus, I'm not super familiar with the Fh-1, but doesn't that also do sequencing, modulation and lfos as well? You have a lot of complex stuff in that bottom row, but it's all deep programming and layers, so it could take a lot of the immediacy of having a modular system away from your experience. Trust me, I love deep modules (I have 2 shapeshifters), but that's stuff I added once I grew beyond my first 2 rows.