personally I don't think you can have too many sequencers - I've got 5 or so - but I have a much larger rack - so you might want to consider getting rid of the mimetic digitalis - however, you could also use it for modulation purposes... if you want 'generative' then marbles is good for this so I'd keep it

if you are asking if you have enough utilities, then the answer is probably no - more attenuators/attenuverters/mixing/vcas/etc are almost always a good idea... especially once you start using them for modulation as well as audio - personally I'd add a matrix mixer - I like the doepfer due to ergonomics - but you may not be able to fit it in before the next case!! I think 30% of rack space being utilities is a good idea and then follow the advice in my signature... and I'm not a fan of output modules - more utilities = more control!

I'd be tempted to go for smaller attenuverters, if you can fit them in as well as a matrix mixer, possibly 2hp - as they do a dual in 2hp - the happy nerding 3*MIA is great if you have the space, though!

good luck finding a wmd/ssf toolbox, wmd overseer and a black maths - discontinued, about to be discontinued or just plain unobtanium....

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities