lots of big modules - not a lot of case space - if you like ergonomics and want all these modules I'd say just get a bigger case (104hp either 6u or 9u) so there's some space left over for future modules - my guess is that the verbos cv processor seems like it's enough for now, in the future you'll want more utilities - doepfer make a lot of ergonomic utilities for reasonable prices

also seems like too little in the way of 'voices' for 6u - I'd probably want to squeeze in another one somewhere - again bigger case - tbh I'd probably switch the rcd, penrose, permutation and clock modules out for a pams... it'll cover all of them and save a few hp...
which will leave a bit of space for a sub-mixer...

personally I'd want more vcas - and definitely consider swapping out the verbos envelope - 2 big, there are plenty of smaller envelope generators with good enough ergonomics that are much smaller - and the source of uncertainty - for exactly the same reasons...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities