& the actual link - because...

ModularGrid Rack

I'd take a look at my signature and have a good, long think about how it applies to your rack - it's a rough guide to getting the most versatility in patching for the least expense

imo too many sound sources, not enough modulation or utilities... & too many very big modules...

try to cut down to 2 sound sources... so that you can properly support them... I'd lose either the mavis or the cs-l - this will free up space for more modules...

starlab also takes up a lot of space in a case this size...

I'd probably want a free running lfo and/or perhaps a random/chaos module...

and on to utilities... this is almost always the case in newbie racks... not enough vcas (they are for cv as well as audio - modulate the modulation!!!), not enough mixers (again they are for cv as well as modulation & that cs-l can benefit from quite a few mixer channels before being sent to a filter)... and that's just the tip of the iceberg... utilities are really where modular excels over fixed architecture synths

the arbhar comes with 2 expander modules which may bbe quite handy

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities