This Module is currently available.
Wireless CV Interface (Motion Sensor Control, Ableton Link, OSC, Bluetooth® MIDI)
2.4SINK by Instruments of Things® is a wireless Eurorack CV interface that is designed to allow novel, meaningful and experimental interactions with existing modular synthesizers and analog music instruments.
2.4SINK allows wireless connections to our branded, high precision Movesense® motion sensors with low latency to create highly expressive and unique stage performances. Additionally 2.4SINK supports Ableton Link, Open Sound Control (OSC) and Bluetooth® MIDI to be compatible with a wide range of applications (e.g. Max, SuperCollider, DAWs), sensors and maker technologies. Built-in LFOs with different waveforms and 16 multimode outputs cover all kinds of control signals. OSC and Ableton Link compatible mobile apps such as Lemur or Holon.ist can be used to control up to 16 parameters of a Eurorack system.
The open interface of the 2.4SINK module offers experimental ways of interacting, which in combination with all features leads to a powerful unprecedented modular experience.
Compatible with Movesense® motion sensors (2.4SINK only)
• Powered by Instruments of Things® firmware with state-of-the-art sensor fusion providing high precision 3D tilt angels and acceleration axes with low latency.
Bluetooth® LE & Wi-Fi compatible
• Ableton Link for wireless clock synchronization (incl. synced LFOs)
• Open Sound Control (OSC) via WiFi
• Bluetooth® MIDI
• Zeroconf network discovery (Bonjour)
16 x 12 bit multimode CV outputs
• Unipolar mode (0 to +10V)
• Bipolar mode (-5V to +5V)
• Gate/Trigger mode (0 to +10V)
Built-in LFOs with different waveforms and frequency modulation via sensor data.
• Sine, Saw, Ramp, Triangle, Square, Stepped Noise, Clock
Built-in web app
• Wi-Fi configuration
• Connect Bluetooth® LE devices
• Output configuration (Unipolar, Bipolar, Gate/Trigger)
• Set output function (Pure CV, LFO)
• Map and scale (sensor) values
• Customize clock divider for Ableton Link for each output with any real number
• Set MIDI CC index for each output
• Firmware Upgrades
Detailed information and manual can be found on our website.
7 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?