Voltage Controlled Vactrol Filter
- Vactrol-based voltage controlled filter.
- LP topology is Sallen-Key.
- HP topology is mutant-ish Sallen-Key.
- 24dB and 12dB outputs.
- MODE input switches between LP and HP modes. If some voltage is presented at this input, then it switches mode to opposite chosen with the switch.
- two dual vactrols inside.
- self-oscillation in all modes.
Ø 5.00 (4 Votes) Average Rating
submitted Feb 4th 2018, 16:28 by OlivierWah
| last Change
Oct 15th 2019, 06:28 by motorhead412