Cheap and cheerful DIY USB>CV/Gate interface
- Entry-level, fool-proof, DIY kit (only 25 parts to assemble)
- Plenty of modes (mono CV/Gate/Velocity/Square digital oscillator ; duophonic and dual channel modes ; 4 note trigger conversion ; CC to CV conversion...)
- Digital calibration provides better accuracy than offset/scale trimmers
* Gate are 0..+5V ; CV are 0 .. +4V
* Decent latency on OS X and Linux only.
Module is available as a DIY project only.
This Module is currently available.$68
submitted Jul 12th 2013, 22:16 by pichenettes
| last Change
Aug 4th 2017, 14:53 by pichenettes
Specs are approved by the manufacturer