Evolving Trigger Sequencer
8 step trigger sequencer with some unique twists.
- Mutation Rate - controls probability of temporary changes (mutations) being made to the sequence
- Evolution Rate - controls probability of mutations being kept (sequence evolves)
- Push buttons (1-8) toggles an individual step
By long pressing any of the 8 push buttons menu mode is activated.
In menu mode, each of the 8 steps represent possible mutation targets. By toggling individual steps fine grained control over all possible mutations can be achieved.
- Mutation Trigger - will cause the sequence to mutate regardless of the mutation rate control.
- Mutation Trigger - outputs a trigger whenever the sequence is mutating
This Module is a prototype or in a concept phase.submitted May 19th 2014, 22:15 by ka010 | last Change Oct 25th 2016, 15:59 by acgenerator
1 Users are observing this