Advanced envelope generator with 10 state gates and voltage control
This is an advanced envelope generator for Eurorack systems. It allows voltage control of A, D, S and R, has 10 different state gates that depend on the envelope level at any particular time, linear and exponential curves, re-triggerable and self-looping.
The "state" outputs will output a gate signal during a defined stage in the envelope. For example, the "D" state gate outputs a gate signal during the decay phase.
These state gates can be used to drive other modules and allow users to build complex envelopes and rhythmic patterns.
The various looping modes (patched or switched) provide the ability to cycle and also operate as an LFO.
- Our most comprehensive envelope generator
- CVs for ADSR sections. Standard 0 to 10V but small negative voltages will shorten the A,D and R times
- State outputs:
- EOA - positive edge of gate signal resets to 0, goes high at end of A
- EOA (P) - short pulse only at start of EOA
- EOD - resets to 0 when rising attack signal hits sustain level, goes high at end of D.
- EOD (P) - short pulse only at start of EOD
- EOR - positive edge of gate signal resets to 0, goes high at end of R
- EOR (P) - short pulse only at start of EOR
- EOD or EOR cycle mode
- Gate mode: When gate held, envelope follows ADS stages. When gate released, R stage begins.
- Trigger mode: When positive edge of gate signal, envelope starts A stage. The envelope continues with the R stage if the gate is released. If the gate is held, the ADS stages will be followed until the gate is released, in which case the R stage is entered immediately.
- Press Loop to start self-cycle/LFO mode. Cycle will start/stop/change shape depending on settings of ADSR
- For keyboard controllers with retrigger output, you can reset the envelope to the attack phase.
- 10HP Eurorack with our panel
The following video, courtesy of Randy Piscione, show the State Machine in action:
A demo of the State Machine - see and hear the State Machine's many capabilities
Comprehensive documentation, parts lists are provided in the documentation link for building, testing and calibrating the module.
- ? mA +12V
- ? mA -12V
- ? mA 5V
- 54 mm deep
Module is available as a DIY project only.
This Module is currently available.$30 Price in €
submitted Nov 27th, 02:10 by jnfrench
| last Change
Nov 28th, 00:03 by jnfrench
Specs are approved by the manufacturer