Tactile Noise Generator
- Unknown Pleasures is an Analog Tactile Noise Generator who use finger’s contact to produce sounds from Low Frequency oscillations to High Frequency Noise.
- When the metal pads are pressed, the human body and the modular Synthetizer itself become a part of the circuitry to vary tonal response.
- In addition, Sounds oscillations are converted to Tension and provide a CV Output from 0V to 4V
- Unknown Pleasures is based on an antique op-Amp from Soviet era. Sounds response can vary depending the NOS MAA501 and user.
How does its work?
- When the Master pad is connected via user body to another pad or ground from the Modular synth, the device produce sounds! Master pad is represented by the 3 striped pads, the other pads correspond to others pins of the antique integrated circuit.
Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
This Module is currently available.$106 Price in €
submitted Dec 18th 2014, 22:49 by ikkini
| last Change
Oct 7th 2016, 00:32 by acgenerator