5-Step Voltage Sequencer
- compact 5 step sequencer.
- great for anything where a repeating stepped modulation is wanted for adding movement to sounds.
- 5 minishaft potentiometers for adjusting the 5 steps voltages, ranging from 0 to +5V.
- pattern length switch for selecting 3, 4 or 5 steps.
- All analogue circuitry.
- schmitt triggers on inputs and buffered output.
- slim 4HP footprint.
- compact 39mm Depth (with power cable attached).
- low power draw: 6mA +12V / 1mA -12V / 0mA +5V.
- Fast responding CV inputs allow for clocking up to audio rate.
Ø 4.05 (20 Votes) Average Rating
submitted Nov 30th 2015, 14:39 by wofl
| last Change
Jul 28th 2022, 05:48 by sempervirent