Programmable voltage controlled multimodal filter
The schippmann vcf-02 is a eurorack format voltage-controlled multimode filter with the following features:
- 121 different filter modes (27 low pass, 18 high pass, 13 band pass, 63 all pass/notch/phaser settings).
- super warm, crystal clear and very musical sound with a lot of saturation possible.
- input drive-led and output clip-led!
- total remote control of all filter types via control voltage.
- 4x simultaneous true ring modulation effects (filter tap output x -1/+1 rectangle extraction).
- 3 new (and never seen before) parameters: emphasis, 2nd harmonic distortion and drop make this filter absolutely unique.
- 13 cv inputs for filter mode/cutoff frequency/resonance-emphasis/2nd harmonic distortion means lots of control.
- 2 audio inputs with +20 db gain boost and phase reverse.
Model has been discontinued per Schippmann's web site
Ø 4.68 (34 Votes) Average Rating
submitted Oct 14th 2012, 08:16 by Austerlitz
| last Change
Mar 8th 2018, 02:52 by FATSO