Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
This Module is currently available.
The Aeolus Seeds is dedicated to quadraphonic modulation and vector synthesis. A fully analog signal path through four VCAs driven by a handy quad digital modulation source, this module is able to easily create automatic movements in quadraphonic space thanks to a very simple interface. Additional features include an assignable CV output (which can deliver the distance from the center, the angle of the modulation and so on...) and a audio sum out turning the Aeolis Seeds into an animated vector synthesis tool.
• Full analog path quadraphonic spatializer
• 6 main modes of modulation including LFO, envelops and randomness
• 6 different configurations (which path the sound takes in the quadraphonic space)
• Sync input allowing resettable and synced modulations
• CV output providing different parameters of the modulation such as the angle or the distance from the center
• Suitable for vector synthesis, scanning or morphing applications thanks to the Sum output
• Bipolar CV inputs
• Current state storing
• Skiff Friendly
• Djtechtools rubber injected potentiometers
• 10 hp wide
20 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?